Is it just me or does everyone have hassle with plumbers etc? No need to answer that because I know everyone does but it seems we are being singled out for special treatment as another day passes with promises of work being done going unfulfilled. We are now having to turn business away because this bathroom is so delayed and I'm just preparing for the mother of all moans to the company doing the work...
On a brighter note my team Plymouth Argyle had a superb win away to Leicester on Saturday in a televised match on Sky. It was great putting one over on Ian Holloway who deserted Plymouth in November because Leicester was "a job I couldn't turn down." Needless to say there was much joy at this win and tonight we need to carry on the good work at home to Barnsley.
A busy week for me away from the B&B as I help out with the pantomime in Fowey for the Funnybone Theatre Group made up of local children. There are some real characters among the youngsters and I've enjoyed helping them by joining them on stage as one of the adults they need to perform Dick Whittington. It opens at Fowey Town Hall tomorrow night and is on for the rest of the week. There was drama at the dress rehearsal last night when a little girl ran off in tears just as she was about the go on stage but like a real trouper she returned for the finale and I'm sure she'll be great once the real thing starts.
Quiz night down at the Earl of Chatham tonight but I can't make it because of the football. A shame as we've won it for the last two weeks and we'll now be denied the hat trick.
Ta-ra for now!
Tuesday, 12 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment