Back on track with the new bathroom, with all hands on deck and hopefully it will be ready by the middle of next week at the latest. The bookings are coming in now, including for the weekend of the Oaks and Derby at Epsom in June, when I usually try to nip off for a couple of days at the races. That won't be possible this year because we already have two rooms taken for the weekend so I'll be restricted to watching it on the TV.
There's racing at Taunton today with a good race at 4.20. The favourite, Never So Blue, will be difficult to beat but I fancy Sir Laughalot as an each way option. I think he would have won last time at Huntingdon if he hadn't fallen at the second last when making his run and even though the handicapper has unjustifiably raised him 4lb I think he still has a good chance.
Thursday, 7 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment